Kidney Care Solutions
Using Tech-Enabled Solutions With CKD / ESRD and Dialysis
Our Platform enables providers and health systems to drive better health outcomes for their CKD / ESRD patients with State-of-the-Art technology to maximize engagement and reduce costs.
Our Kidney Care Mission
Three phases of the mission include: RAF Score, CKD/ESRD Monitoring, Kidney Health.
First, identify and assign patients Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) so that GP and Nephrologists are properly compensated for the care of CKD patients, especially those at stage 3b and above.
Second, develop our AI / ML / Predictive Analytic Model to risk stratify and identify those with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in stage 3b and beyond with the highest degree of accuracy. Identified patients are assigned a care team and very State-of-the-Art technology such as AI / ML driven wearables and sensors.
We will use tech-enabled solutions to maximize adherence and ROI across the largest population of patients in CKD and ESRD, especially with Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) and Home Hemodialysis (HHD)
Third, the Mission is to keep transplant beneficiaries healthy, post-transplant to receive up to $15,000 in bonus (over 3 years).
Support and implement the Kidney Care Choices (KCC) Model to help with CKD stage 4 and 5 and ESRD.
Benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) with CKD / ESRD and Dialysis
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) provides richer data to physicians in real time:
- Blood pressure and weight (Glucose, Oxygen Saturation, AFIB, Temperature and more)
- Fluid removal / ultrafiltration
- Blood flow rate for patients on Home Hemodialysis (HHD)
- Inflow and Outflow for patients on Peritoneal Dialysis (PD)
- Adherence to dialysis
- Survey Questions (Behavioral Information)
RPM provides insights to patient health status between clinical engagement and enables better data-driven discussions
RPM provides a continuous communication loop – supplying data that is more timely, actionable, interpretable and non-intrusive
RPM data can be addressed by clinic resources and allow faster adjustment in treatment plans as needed (ie, dialysis prescription, medication change, counseling) – yielding more positive health outcomes
RPM supplies richer data for predictive analytics to help track early management of complications (automated fluid adjustments, fluid sampling to prevent infectious complications)
Acquisition of remotely collected data supports clinical resources by providing more ”eyes” on the patient – identifying outliers for prioritization – especially in times of staffing shortages
Helps manage complex care of those co-morbidities, common in CKD patient
- Improve clinical outcomes for patients receiving Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) and Home Hemodialysis (HHD)
- Improve patient reported outcomes, treatment experience, satisfaction and quality of life
- HHD offers greater patient independence
- HHD eliminates need for transportation
- Patients with weakened immune systems avoid exposure in facilities to other diseases (Flu, COVID-19, etc.)
- Reduce resource utilization and costs
- Improve dialysis adherence
- Decrease hospitalizations and mortality
- Improve patient health status by expediting diagnosis and early intervention
- Facilitate management of co-morbidities and chronic disease prevention
- Generate revenue from reimbursement CPT Codes and improve patient Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) scores
- PD / HHD reduces pressure on dialysis facilities
- Improve PD and HHD uptake in the home
- Facilitate prompt treatment
- Generate revenue from within the home, leveraging monitoring from clinics
- Automate non-connected cyclers with wireless connected biometric data
CKD / ESRD Services and Solutions
User-Friendly Kits: Our wide range of connected solutions (BYOD, Cellular, IoMT Hubs, Tablets, Wearables) are simple to use, and easily incorporated into patients’ at-home care regimens – shipped directly to the patient.
Integrated Platforms: Full EHR integration eliminates the strain of changing platforms and keeps client workflow familiar, streamlining the application of clinical protocols. Our integration to Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare allows for access to 300+ Health Systems, Hospitals, and Payors – as well as a team of over 900+ healthcare sales reps.
Real-Time Data & Access: Our web-based platform provides comprehensive data (including vitals, patient generated data, and device management details), so you always know the status of your patients, even when they’re not in the office.
Multi-Condition Monitoring: Connected medical devices include weight scales, glucose meters, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, and thermometers, with more specialized options such as the AliveCor™ EKG, along with hundreds more devices from a variety of manufacturers – to track various vitals and monitor conditions at price point that works.
Customizable Notifications: Establish threshold parameters for vitals and more; receive notifications for breached thresholds when vital sign readings or other data are out of range, to enable efficient prioritization and faster response as needed.
Care Coordination Services: Utilize our partners in-house care managers to provide ongoing monthly care delivery and in-home paramedic stabilization and triage, without having to transport to the ED / Hospital