Life365 Solutions for Hospitals & Health Systems
Reduce hospital admissions and emergency room visits.
Remote patient monitoring technologies allow healthcare providers to monitor patient health from the comfort of the patient's home.
Provide on-going care management and support that improves outcomes
Multiple patient connectivity options used together with medical devices such as scales, blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters, send important health data to care providers for review. Providers use this information to monitor patient progress, detect problems early, and provide intervention, if necessary.
Post Acute Care Monitoring
Provide additional support to patients as they transition home for recovery. Monitoring patients post discharge can significantly lower a patient’s risk of being readmitted to the hospital with complications.
- Care providers remain informed with real-time health information to help make recovery a successful one
- Care teams can immediately detect and be alerted if measurement readings indicate a potential problem
- Clinicians can conduct video visits with patients
Chronic Care Management
To better manage chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes from home, patients can transmit health data to their care team for review and coaching. Patients can utilize personal devices to transmit data, or fully managed health kits.
- Healthcare providers can take action before problems worsen
- Reimbursement is available for remote physiologic monitoring, creating new revenue opportunities