Life365 Solutions for Hospitals & Health Systems
Reduce hospital admissions and emergency room visits.
Remote patient monitoring technologies allow healthcare providers to monitor patient health from the comfort of the patient's home.
Provide on-going care management and support that improves outcomes
Cellular enabled tablets with pre-programmed patient engagement applications, together with medical devices such as scales, blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters, send important health data to care providers for review. Providers use this information to monitor patient progress, detect problems early, and provide intervention, if necessary.
Post Acute Care Monitoring
Provide additional support to patients as they transition home for recovery. Monitoring patients post discharge can significantly lower a patient’s risk of being readmitted to the hospital with complications.
- Care providers remain informed with real-time health information to help make recovery a successful one
- Care teams can immediately detect and be alerted if measurement readings indicate a potential problem
- Clinicians can conduct video visits with the patient using the provided smart tablet in the health kit
Chronic Care Management
To better manage chronic diseases such as heart failure and diabetes from home, patients can transmit health data to their care team for review and coaching. Patients can utilize their own personal devices to transmit data, or fully managed, tablet health kits.
- Healthcare providers can take action before problems worsen
- Reimbursement is available for remote physiologic monitoring, creating new revenue opportunities