Supported Devices / Solutions
Life365 connects to over 300 Bluetooth OEM Medical Devices ranging from Spirometers, Thermometers, Weight Scales, Pill Reminders, Activity Trackers, Blood Glucose Meters, Blood Pressure Monitors, EKG / ECG, Fetal Dopplers, Heart Rate Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Sleep Trackers and many more.
The Life365 App also allows manual recording of readings taken from devices that are not Bluetooth enabled.
We are constantly adding on new FDA cleared devices to our platform on a regular basis and partner with companies to add their new products as well.
Following is a sample of commonly used devices and kits.
Zewa Blood Pressure (NC)
The UAM-880 Ver2 is the next generation wireless blood pressure monitor. It measures on inflation resulting in a faster, more comfortable measurement. The device can store readings for 2-users (2 x 60).
- 2 x 60 Reading Memory: Allows 2 different users to monitor and track their own readings. 60 Memory storage for each user with date and time.
- Average Function: Automatically calculates the average of last 3 readings.
- Date and Time Function: Automatically stores the date and time when a blood pressure reading is taken.
- Blood Pressure Indicator: Easy to read color scale (green, yellow, orange, red) indicates if blood pressure is normal, pre-hypertensive or hypertensive.
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator: if irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- AC Adaptor Connection Available: Use the device with an AC Adaptor instead of batteries (AC Adaptor not included in all models)
In the Box:
- 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x Cuff
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Instruction Manual