Life365 understands that you care about how we collect, use, and share information when you interact with our websites, email, social media sites/handles, and other online services (our “Services”), and we value the trust you place in us.
For California residents: California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site or Services may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 1475 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
- Type of information we collect through our Services
- How we use your information
- How we protect your information
- Types of information we may share and under what circumstances
- Choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
- Details regarding our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also include specific disclosures for residents of California
This Policy applies when you interact with us through our services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
What we collect
Information you give us: Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Contact and demographic information when completing forms or registering to use our Services.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online services or by commenting on content posted on our Services. Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
- Details of your visits to our sites and information generated in the course of the use of our Services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
What do we do with the information gathered?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- To enable additional features on our Services and to provide you with a personalized service.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including by understanding our customer base and purchasing trends, understanding the effectiveness of our marketing, and tailoring advertising to you.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How we protect your information
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
We use third-party cookies as well as our own to display personalized advertisements on our websites and on other websites. This is called “re-targeting,” and it’s based on browsing activities, such as the types of health insurance may have been searching. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may also be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the other companies who conduct tracking through our Services.
Links to other websites|
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy is effective from January 1, 2020