FCC Round 2 Telehealth Funding for 2021
Applications for the 2021 FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program closed on May 6, 2021 and for a limited few, July 6, 2021. We’ve included information and resources to help you now create your Life365 Proposal to use with the FCC COVID19 Telehealth program. If your health care organization is considering launching or expanding a telehealth and/or remote patient monitoring program, contact Life365.
What is the FCC Telehealth Program?
Last year, congress appropriated $200 million through the CARES Act to launch the COVID-19 Telehealth Program. Through the program, 539 applicants were issued awards to fund telehealth and connected care services. In December 2020, Congress approved another $249.95 million through the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 for a second round of program funding.
Applications were accepted by May 20, 2021, with a special waiver for some applicants that had started but needed to complete their applications had until July 6, 2021 to complete their applications. If you did not fill out an application prior to May 20, 2021 or one of the few companies that had until July 6, 2021 to submit your application, then you are most likely not eligible for this round of funding from the FCC.
If you did submit an application under the proper FCC guidelines for this COVID19 Telehealth program, then eligible entities may be notified in the coming weeks if they received the funding or not. In preparation for that funding, Life365 will help prepare a proposal for the purchase of Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solutions.
Life365 is a leading provider of connected health solutions. We help healthcare organizations launch successful remote patient monitoring programs. Our experience includes:
- 15+ years of developing Telehealth and remote patient monitoring solutions with countless implementations across the nation.
- Proposal support. We are here to help you be successful.
- One Solution doesn't fit all. We offer a range of remote care solutions and services – on one platform.
- Data Integration - Choose from using our Clinical Portal, API integration into your system or connection to 450+ Health System and 50+ EHRs (EPIC, Cerner, Allscripts, PointClickCare, AdvancedMD, etc.)
- Medical Devices - Choose from a variety of brands in medical devices - We support over 300+ devices / brands. Click here to see Supported Devices.
- Connectivity - Choose from a variety of connection points to the clinical backend, including Configured Tablets, Cellular Hubs, BYOD Apps and Cellular Devices
- Services and Solutions: Life365 is aligned with a variety of partners that help with the personalization of a program to meet your members needs: Nurse Navigators, Nurse Call Centers, Wellness Checks, Decision Support, Population Health, Transitions of Care, Healthy Food delivered at Home and much more. Click here to see our Partners.
- Program support every step of the way, from application to implementation.
- Distribution / Logistics - Life365 can configure and deliver kits directly to patient homes - ready to go or provide delivery to the point of care.
- Care Monitoring & Support - Life365 offers clinical monitoring services through partnerships with leading remote care service providers, especially with COVID-19.
- Decision Support - We provide a Population Health Decision Support solution through our partner, Avixena, with more than 35+ modules of care including discharge planning, fall risk assessment, PHQ-9, readmission risk, and much more.
Want to learn how you can extend telehealth and remote patient monitoring to your patient population?
Contact Our Telehealth Specialist Today!
Life365 wants to be your partner in the FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program. We have Telehealth Specialists that can help walk you through the program and prepare a quote / proposal, quickly, in order for you to build a successful customized program to meet your needs.